Sunday, November 20, 2011

Trees For My Craft Show!!!

It's been a long time since I posted anything. I have been so busy with special orders and getting ready for the craft show. I'm posting a picture of part of my table at the show. It's not that great because I took it with my phone. I sold quite a few trees but not as much as I would of liked to. It's hard to compete with knock off hand bags and jewelry. It's really ashame what has happened to the craft shows in the last few years. I'll be posting some snowman and ginger trees today on Ebay. I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for how poorly your beautiful trees did as far as sales. Yes, it is a shame what's happened at the craft shows. It also doesn't help that the stores are being flooded with decorations shipped in from countries where they're being mass produced. I saw the sweetest decorative pillow at the grocery store this morning. How can we compete with that?

    ReplyDelete