Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pumpkin Pancakes Tree







Hi Everyone!!! It's been a long time since I posted. I have been under the whether for a few weeks. I'm feeling a lot better now and I'm ready to get painting. I'm also babysitting my new grandson three days a week. I started last week and boy does that tire me out. I'm so glad I had my children when I was young. I'm lucky thou because my husband is retired and he is here to help me so I can still work. I just have to make sure I get a lot of painting done on the days I don't have him. I did finally get a Fall tree done today. It's called Pumpkin Pancakes. It's a pattern from Painting with Friends. Design by Terrye French and painting by Martha Smalley. The tree will make a wonderful holiday decoration to display until Thanksgiving. I have it listed on Ebay. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Your work is beautiful! I don't see this on ebay, did it sell? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies for your wonderful comments!! Yes clm72 the tree did sell thanks for asking.
    Denise:)

    ReplyDelete