Friday, April 12, 2013

So Much Celebrating!!!!!

Hi Everyone, It has been a very busy few weeks. My husband and I celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary last weekend. We went out for dinner to one of our favorite restaurants. Wow where did the time go!!!!. A few days later we celebrated my son's 35th birthday. So it was out to dinner again. He wanted to go to a Thai restaurant. It was a hard weekend for my diet. I have been on weight watches since Sept. and I have lost 42 lbs. with about 30 to go. If I do any more celebrating I won't make it any time soon. My mother in law turns 92 on Sunday but I'm having her party at my house so I'll have more control over the menu. It isn't easy because I like to eat!!!!!! Well enough about me. I was actually able to work on and finish a new design for Painting With Friends. It was so much fun to paint. Now I'm just typing up the instructions and I hope to have it done by next week. I painted the design on a wooden box and I have it listed on Ebay right now. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! Denise:)


No comments:

Post a Comment