Sunday, November 3, 2013

It's Santa Time!!!!

Hi Everyone!! Hope you all had a great weekend. It was a wonderful one for me. It was my birthday on Saturday and my family took me out for a delicious dinner. It was good to relax and spend time with everyone.




Today I worked on a Santa tree. This is a fun design by Terrye French. It's a primitive Santa with a winter scene on his beard. It's full of festive decorations that sparkle and shine. I have it listed on ebay. Well I'm off to clean up my workroom. I make a mess when I'm creating. I hope you all have a great week:)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Denise. I love the scene painted in
    Santa's beard.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I am getting into the Christmas spirit looking at your work! Maggie/Maggie's Lil' Fixins

    ReplyDelete