Saturday, September 13, 2014

It's Never To Hot For Halloween!!!!!

Happy Saturday Everyone!!! I'm working early today because it's suppose to be 106 degrees here in So. California. This is when I miss the changing of the seasons. I was born and raised in NJ and I always miss it this time of year!!! So anyway even thou it's hot I have to get in the mood for Halloween. I just finished a Jack O Lantern Spooky tree. It's very festive with the orange lights. I have it listed on Ebay!! Also I have one of my gingerbread kitchen trees in a red enamel colander listed . Well I hope you all have a cooler day then me and have a great weekend. Denise :)



5 comments:

  1. Your trees are just a work of art. No other words to describe them! Happy Sunday! Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Maggie!! I enjoy making the trees!!! Hope you have a great Sunday also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 106 in September?! Must be hard getting into the spirit with that heat. II can totally understand missing the changing of the seasons. I'm also a Jersey Girl, now if PA just right over the bridge. I love this time of year so much, I'd miss it too....but when we lose power for 4 days due to the massive snow and ice storms, I'll be wishing I were in CA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I sure don't miss the snow at all. Well it is cooler today it's only 90!! LOL . We just had a week of triple digit wheather. I decorate early to get in the mood. Have a great day!! Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just recently put out my Fiona's Tree you made. Luckily it was not lost in the fire. As always your work is SUPERCALAFRIGGIN AWESOME Denise!

    ReplyDelete