Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Easter Bunnies On His Way!!!!

Happy Saturday Everyone!!! It's hot here this weekend. It's been in the 90's and it's going to stay hot for awhile. I hate putting the central air on already in March. There goes the electric bill. I painted a few of my boxes with handles this week. I'm trying to paint things up that I have had and are taking up room in my work space. You know how that goes. I have


been painting up my gourd eggs that I put in the containers. It's fun arranging all the little bunnies and baby chicks. I painted some with a saltbox house theme and others with a spring theme. You can change whats inside the containers to suit the season. I hope you all have a great weekend and stay cool or warm depending on where you live. Here are some pictures of the things I have been painting. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Saint Patrick's Day:)

3 comments:

  1. Supercalafriggin awesome as always Denise! We still have so much snow here on Cape Cod I don't think we will see grass until July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn!! Just think when all the snow melts the flowers will be blooming beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete