Monday, October 12, 2015

Hi Everyone!! I have so neglected my blog. Life takes over and it's so hard to find the time. In between trying to make my trees my grandson started preschool and we have to transport him back and forth. But it's all worth it because he loves it. My son surprised me with a puppy in April. I swore I wasn't going to have another dog after my Mia passed away two years ago. It's just so hard when they get old and leave you. She is greatly missed. So my new little dog is a maltipoo and quite a character. She is 7 months old now and keeps me very busy. She is always by my side and my assistant in my workroom while I'm painting.
I have been working on my Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Gingerbread trees the last few months. I will be starting on my Santa and snowman trees this week. I'm so happy when I get the time and especially a whole day to be in my workroom painting.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I'm hoping I can spend more time here on my blog. I'm going to post a few pictures of the trees I have made recently and of course my puppy Coco.








3 comments:

  1. Happy to see you! The puppy is adorable. I'm sure Mia approves. Your trees are so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise! I love your fall/ pumpkin trees. I know its only July but I was wondering if you still make them? And if so, I'd love to buy one.

    ReplyDelete