Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New Witchy Halloween Tree!!!

Hi Everyone. I haven't posted in a while. I have been working on special orders. I finally got those done and worked on a tree for ebay. I painted a friendly little witch on a rusty metal pail. The pail measures 6 ½ inches in diameter and is 5 inches tall. I sprinkled the entire pail with a colorful glitter. In the pail is a 18 inch tree with a string of 50 clear lights and autumn berry picks. On the tree are hand painted wooden Jack O Lanterns, cats, witch hats, bats and a glittery little sign that says The Witch Is In. Also included on the tree is a paper mache witch, ghost, pumpkin with a hat, and a witch face. There are small witch’s brooms scattered around the tree. At the top is a fabric pumpkin bow and a hand painted Jack O lantern. The entire tree measures 21 ½ inches tall. The witch hat sitting on top of the pumpkin in the display is in another auction.




I hope to get started soon on my Christmas trees but Halloween has been keeping me quite busy. I finally decorated the house for fall. I like to decorate right away because it's all over before you know it. Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Denise,

    Again, the tree is wonderful. I love the friendly little witch on the pail. She has such a cute face.

    I am enjoying my Halloween Tree and light it early in the morning before it's light and then at supper time and leave it on till bed time.

    Have a wonderful week.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, you have the most creative and talented mind of anyone I've ever known. What beautiful trees!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tree! The witch is cute! Can't wait to see the Christmas trees of yours.

    I hear ya on decorating for Fall, I started yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, here I am again....drooling over your awesome trees. You are the tree maker of all tree makers!!!

    hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise you do such beautiful work!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors and patterns that you use for your Halloween tree decorations. This tree is fantastic and the witch is adorable.

    ReplyDelete