Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Spookie and Friend Halloween Tree







Today I painted and assembled another Halloween tree. The 18 inch tree is in a box that measures 6 ½ x 6 1/2 x 5 inches. On the front of the box I painted Spookie and friend a cute pumpkin head, a cat and a large candy corn. This is a Painting with Friends pattern by Terrye French and Deb Antonick.  The 18 inch tree has a string of 50 clear lights and a garland of autumn leaves. On the tree there are hand painted wooden Jack o Lantern faces, witch hats, and glittery candy corns. There is a felt hand stitched pumpkin face and cat.  Also on the tree is a paper mache cat face, bats, ghost, and a small round Jack O Lantern face. In the middle of the tree is a wooden sign that says Happy Halloween. At the top of the tree is a large rusty star and a pumpkin fabric bow. The entire tree measures 24 1/2 inches tall. I will be listing this on Ebay. Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful! You do such beautiful work!

    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Denise,
    I am so overwhelmed with the beauty of your work. Since posted your giveaway I have been looking forward to new
    trees.
    I so admire this latest. I have done a blog post on your
    latest tree tonight. Thank you for your creating. It
    inspires me.
    Warm Regards,
    Susan B., Western MA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful tree Denise! You do amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your newest tree, Denise...

    Blessings,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise your tree is awesome! How I wish I had your painting skills!
    I put together a little tree today but had to cheat and use a Halloween graphic on the can. You are one talented gal.
    Have a wonderful day~
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete