Friday, April 13, 2012

Primitive Americana Feather Tree In Sifter!!!





Well it has been pouring rain all day here in So. California so I was able to get another tree done. I started early on my patriotic items because I'm going to be busy in June with the baby shower for my daughter and of course the baby arriving in July. I painted part of a new pattern from Painting with Friends by Terrye French and Martha Smalley. It's called Four Seasons Weather vane. I painted the summer weather vane. I used one of my old sifters. I painted flags on wooden tags and I painted the Uncle Sam on a wooden stick . It's the same stick I used for the Santa's. I have it listed on Ebay. Thanks so much for stopping by. I do appreciate all the wonderful comments I receive!!! Have a great weekend. Denise

2 comments:

  1. Your are so talented! Love your creations! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise,
    Your Americana Tree is Fabulous! Just love how you are able to put it all together!
    Enjoy your day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete