Tuesday, February 18, 2014

It's Bunny Time Again!!!!!

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a great Valentin's Day. My husband and I went out for a quiet dinner and had a very nice time. It was good to get out just the two of us.

I worked on trees and special orders the rest of the weekend. I just listed a bunny tree on ebay. I painted a cute bunny on the front of the container that holds the tree. It's a Terrye French design. The tree would make a great centerpiece in the middle of your table as I have it shown in the picture. Right now I'm babysitting my grandson and he is napping, so I'm taking advantage of the quiet time.
Hope you all have a good week and I'll talk to you again soon. Thanks for stopping by!!!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a beautiful tree! You made me feel like Spring is in the air even though we have 28" of snow outside! Hugs! Maggie

    ReplyDelete