Thursday, August 28, 2014

HAPPY FALL Y'ALL

Hi Everyone!!! Hope your all having a good week. I can't believe it's going to be Friday already tomorrow. I have been working on Fall and Halloween trees this week. I was able to get out all my Halloween decorations out yesterday and I decorated the living room and dinning room. It was a nice change to have something different up. My trees make great decorations for fall, You can use them as centerpiece on the table, or sitting in the window. Especially with the lights it makes a festive decoration. I have two trees listed on Ebay right now a Fall Thanksgiving tree and a Halloween. At the moment I'm working on a Halloween Kitchen tree in a orange enamel colander. It's full of fun kitchen utensils and pumpkins. It will be listed soon. I'm listing some pictures for you to see. Hope you all have a great weekend. Happy Labor Day!!!!!! Denise:)






No comments:

Post a Comment