Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Pumpkin Head Halloween Tree!!!!!





Well I think this is my last Halloween Tree for the season!!! I have to get started on Christmas now. I can't believe it's October already. It seems it was just summer and I was deciding what I was going to make for Halloween and here it is. I WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!! . I listed this tree on ebay. I painted a Terrye French design on the front. A cute pumpkin head  and a frog all dressed up in there Halloween costumes. I hope you all have a great week and thanks for stopping by!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. do you make all the ornaments and things that are on the tree? I love everyone of them..they each have their own personality.;)can't wait to see your christmas ones.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure DOES make all of them! Isn't she great?
    Hey, Denise, how are you? I can't wait for the
    Christmas trees. I know you are going to have trees with lots of gingerbread men on them (hint,
    hint!).
    Warm Regards,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girls, Thanks so much for all your wonderful compliments!!! I make most of the items I put on my trees. All the wooden ornaments I paint myself. I go hunting all year trying to find different and unique things to go on the trees to compliment my hand painted pieces. I have alot of fun things for my gingerbread kitchen trees this year. For my Santa trees don't forget the cute clothspin Santas I did for the tutorial. Great talking to you all time to get back to my painting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much as I love your Halloween trees I'm looking forward to seeing your ones for Christmas which is my favorite holiday and I'm sure you'll do it justice.

    ReplyDelete