Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Gingerbread Tree!!!!!!!







It's been such a long time since I have posted anything. I have been so busy painting and making trees these last few weeks. I have a craft show on Nov. 19th and I'm trying to get things made. I just don't seem to get ahead of the game. Today I listed one of my Gingerbread trees on Ebay. This is a 24 inch tree. I put it in one of my finds at the antique store. It's a white enamel sauce pan with red trim and a red handle. It has hand painted salt dough ornaments and lots of utensils and candy canes and little cakes. The entire tree measures 27 inches tall. Well it's back to work for me. Thanks for stopping by to visit!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Denise this tree is lovely. I think of all your trees I like your gingerbread ones best. Good luck with you upcoming show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me! Each one of your trees is simply awesome and I always think the last one was my favorite but then who am I kidding, they all are!
    Hope your craft show goes well.
    Blessings,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your theme trees are SO AWESOME!!!!!
    I LOVE everyone of them for every holiday!

    I know you are going to do well at the craft show!

    Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete