Monday, November 21, 2011

New Snowman Cardinal Tree!!!







Here is another new snowman tree I have been working on. I call this my snowman cardinal tree. I put an 18 inch tree in a metal bucket. After the painting was done on the pail and the round snowman faces on the tree I sprinkled them with lots of glamour dust. Got to love that glitter!!! I love they way it looks at night when the tree is lit up and it all sparkles. This tree is also listed on Ebay. I have a busy day today I have to do my shopping  for Thanksgiving dinner or nobody will eat!!! I hope you all have a great Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. I just love your trees, they are so wonderful! You do an excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Denise. The tree is beautiful as always and the painting on the container, the snowman and cardinal are exceptional.
    Warm Wishes,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete